Outsourced Payroll Services:
Why is Payroll important to your business?
At LV Hogan, we want to make your life as easy as possible by making payroll as simple as possible. Processing payroll is what we do best so let us help you concentrate on what you do best – running your business.
Payroll can be a complicated, time consuming and a costly function within a business. The payroll environment is constantly changing with the Taxation system and employment legislation making it one of the most challenging functions in a business. Many firms underestimate the true cost of processing payroll by failing to account for the hours spent and resources allocated to pay employees and maintain payroll records, software & IT costs, office costs and labour costs.
A recent survey on outsourcing stated that the main reasons for outsourcing are:
· Reduce costs
· Enhance process efficiency and quality
· Relieve internal resources to concentrate on core functions of the business
· Up to date with the very latest changes in tax and employment legislation
· Peace of mind that confidential payroll data is in safe hands
Benefits of Outsourcing Payroll to LV Hogan:
The main benefits for outsourcing payroll fall under the following headings:
|· Fixed cost structure that helps with your budgeting· No payroll software, maintenance charges or stationary requirements· No holiday, sickness or maternity cover to organise||· Sensitive payroll information is kept confidential and secure· Compliance with Data Protection legislation and payroll data maintained under strict security controls|
|Expertise||Efficiency & Quality|
|· Advice in relation to BIK, pensions redundancy and termination payments and all other payroll matters· Access to a team of payroll and tax professionals for specialist tax advice· Compliant with Taxation, employment and legal requirements, Revenue, Data Protection and Anti Money Laundering legislation||· An accurate, efficient and compliant service· Consistent, reliable & hassle free· Significantly reduce the risk of over or under payment, fraud, interest, penalties and expensive litigation costs· Control systems to monitor payroll for inaccuracies and discrepancies· Access to tailored payroll reports & analysis|
Why Choose LV Hogan:
We offer a high quality and cost-effective payroll service that integrates seamlessly with your organisation. We can help you stay compliant, pay your employees on time and meet your Revenue obligations.
Our advanced payroll system means we can sustain the most competitive accuracy levels for your payroll and easily adapt to any changes in your business. Leaving you to focus on the core activities that add real value to your business.
We are client focused and want you as a client. We value our clients and believe we can make a real difference to your business.
With LV Hogan you know your employees will be paid on time and it is this straight forward, economical and reliable service that provides complete peace of mind for you and your employees.
Fully Managed Payroll Services:
LV Hogan’s fully managed payroll service requires the employer to provide the payroll data on an agreed spread sheet. We will then provide the following services:-
• Seamless set up of the payroll data on our payroll system
• Preparation of weekly, fortnightly, bi-monthly, 4 weekly, monthly and quarterly payment frequencies
• Calculation of PAYE, PRSI, USC, pensions and other deductions
• Calculations of BIK on benefits
• Calculation of annual leave and bank holiday entitlements
• Password protected e-mail payslips for employees
• EFT payments to employee bank accounts
• Preparation and administration of P45’s and leaving pack
• Completion of P30, P60 and P35 using Revenue on Line Service
• Dedicated technical support to assist with employee pay and tax queries
• Updates on budget and payroll changes
• Maternity & sick leave payroll cover
• Executive Payroll Services
Find out more